Saturday, May 29, 2010

Government Vs Politics

   When I was a young man of 12 and do too the ignorance of my youth, and my personal search for truth, right and wrong along with how I personally fit into the big picture of human life on this world, finding the source of human life was not my great quest. This was simply because by 12 years old I learned and understood that of all humanity that proceeded myself, had failed miserably on that quest and unless I was by chance the son of god it was outside my abilities and ego to achieve such understanding within the prevailing mass ignorance of mankind either.
   While excluding the myths created by men in my search of the origins of the powers in society, lead me first too the originators of the country within which I was born. I was not interested in what others had to say about America’s beginnings, I researched from the direct words and deeds of those involved at America’s inception. The thing that jumped out at me more than any other was how distorted modern men had painted our history to the point of mythology. (This is politics)
   Government on the other hand was and is a completely a different animal from politics, and American government especially. American government is so unique in terms of human governments historically; it’s like night and day. Yet in America most people think of politics and government are like two peas in a pod, when in truth politics is a process by which society chooses people to government offices and the least honest and most deceitful process known to man. If a person so chosen for office carries on with social politics while holding office he or she would not be a government official but a political official thus bastardizing the original purpose of that government office laid out in the Constitution.
   The first two tenants of politics are dishonesty and deceit, which are the opposite of Constitutional intent for men/women holding an office in American government. High moral and ethical people must be kept in office by the enforcement of law whereas the laws governing malfeasance in office should be sufficient to remove politicians that don't leave politics at the door when entering office.
   To the people of more modern time these truths may seem Pollyannaish but unless the people stop clinging to the corrupt precedence set by out past elected officials, America will be doomed to the fate of all governments of world history. Only a new and bloody revolution lies in our future.
GAP    

No comments: